this is my "room" were i talk to people.....so talk

Swex
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swexes room

Post  Inarex on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:40 pm

SO demanding, are we? Smile

I may sleep, but I will never rest. I may smile, but it will never reach my eyes. I may laugh, but it will never come from my heart. I may hear, but I will never listen. It isn't like it matters in the hard, small life we live in. That is, unless it's HIM I'm with...then it all changes....

Inarex
Admin

Location : Waiting for you to tell me why you are asking that question....

View user profile http://nobodiessheart.sephorum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Swex on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:39 pm

no, just a request Smile

Swex
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrixna on Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:07 pm

Oh lord...
Well, I don't really see any point in this since it's like a chatroom, and we have one already.
Neutral

Abrixna
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kixtty on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:09 pm

im talking Razz is anyone else. i didn't think so... Sad jk.

Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrixna on Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:34 pm

Well, here's a letter I'm planning on sending to Jimmy. Tell me if this is good enough.
*clears throat
Ahem'
Half of me was reluctant to write this letter out of concern that Mr. Saint _ Jimmy may be one of those people who say abominable things for the sole purpose of gaining attention. But given Mr. Jimmy's track record, I have concluded that the fabric of his threats is infused with diabolic Marxism, so I've decided to proceed. But first, let me pose you a question: Is he actually concerned about any of us, or does he just want to confuse, disorient, and disunify? After reading this letter, you'll sincerely find it's the latter. And what about his lackeys? They, like Mr. Jimmy, are the worst sorts of slimy dolts I've ever seen. There is something grievously wrong with those narrow-minded grizzlers who force us to bow down low before ignominious polemics. Shame on the lot of them!

Please let me explain that any rational argument must acknowledge this. Mr. Jimmy's devious sophistries, naturally, do not. Although the proper definition of "historicocabbalistical" is hotly disputed, if Mr. Jimmy is going to talk about higher standards, then he needs to live by those higher standards. He craves more power. I say we should give Mr. Jimmy more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it.

Mr. Jimmy is an inspiration to mad, contemptuous personę non gratę everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to promote racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide and, more importantly, they don't realize that when I say that Mr. Jimmy was voted "most likely to remake the world to suit his own politically incorrect needs" by his peers, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that anyone who dares to advance a clear, credible, and effective vision for dealing with our present dilemma and its most blasphemous manifestations can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. This is a common fallacy held by snappish scalawags. He can't help it; he just loves to transmogrify society's petty gripes and irrational fears into "issues" to be catered to. Only those individuals who are able to accept evidence and think clearly about it can present another paradigm in opposition to Mr. Jimmy's bleeding-heart pranks. The denial of this fact only proves the effrontery, and also the stupidity, of obtuse schizophrenics. There is much more of this to come, which is another way of saying that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how juvenile and sanctimonious Mr. Jimmy has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how his perspective is that we should avoid personal responsibility. My perspective, in contrast, is that Mr. Jimmy has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to convince people that their peers are already riding the Saint _ Jimmy bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too. Continue to appease Mr. Jimmy, and he will truly understate the negative impact of vigilantism.

When Mr. Jimmy made his puppy-dog goombahs wag their little tails by promising to let them perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other worthless numskulls' intentions, I realized for the first time that history has once again proved me right. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Mr. Jimmy in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that I claim that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Mr. Jimmy, in contrast, believes that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: If Mr. Jimmy had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth. Fortunately, most people understand that in a lustrum or two, Mr. Jimmy will indulge in a vast orgy of murder to sate his innate blood-lust and his hatred of his betters. In reaching that conclusion, I have made the usual assumption that he contends that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? I think that I wouldn't put it past him to promote incendiarism's traits as normative values to be embraced. Deal with it.

Whenever Mr. Jimmy tries to abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology, so do the most disorganized cockalorums I've ever seen. Similarly, whenever he attempts to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills, the worst kinds of capricious, fatuous boneheads there are typically attempt the same. I do not seek to draw any causal scheme from these correlations. I mention them only because if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

Unlike Mr. Jimmy, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if -- and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty" -- he were not actually responsible for trying to spit on sacred icons, then I'd stop saying that we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Saint _ Jimmy. One could truthfully say that the only way that he could convince me that he commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface would be to feed me stupid-flakes for breakfast. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that if he makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being. You may not be aware of this, but Mr. Jimmy will dominate or intimidate others because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses out-of-touch thugs with meretricious and uncontrollable rage. In times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that create a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration suddenly gain a mass following. Which brings me to my next criticism of Mr. Jimmy. This much is clear: Once you understand his circulars, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting Mr. Jimmy treat people like the most incontinent dopeheads you'll ever see.

Inasmuch as I disagree with Mr. Jimmy's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Mr. Jimmy's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Mr. Jimmy's statements such as "Two wrongs make a right" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual. Still, I am not trying to save the world -- I gave up that pursuit a long time ago. But I am trying to ring the bells of truth. Mr. Jimmy's cat's-paws are merely ciphers. Mr. Jimmy is the one who decides whether or not to recruit and encourage young people to worsen an already unstable situation, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. Mr. Jimmy is the one who gives out the orders to force women to live by restrictive standards not applicable to men. And Mr. Jimmy is the one trying to conceal how he claims that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. That claim is preposterous and, to use Mr. Jimmy's own language, overtly voluble. No history can justify it.

Here are a few points to ponder:

We should rise to the challenge of thwarting Mr. Jimmy's savage, mingy plans.
Mr. Jimmy's conclusions are an insensitive carnival of fetishism.
Mr. Jimmy's histrionics have an unsavory historical track record.
Those points may at first seem unrelated, but when you connect the dots, it becomes clear that Mr. Jimmy either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to feed information from sources inside the government to organizations with particularly phlegmatic agendas. I like to speak of him as "shambolic". That's a reasonable term to use, I assert, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, Mr. Jimmy wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that he wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If Mr. Jimmy really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that only Mr. Jimmy could possibly feel that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that as soon as our backs are turned, his poison will infect us, sicken us, and destroy us. End of story. Actually, I should add that his adulators tend to fall into the mistaken belief that he would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a pestilential act, mainly because they live inside a Mr. Jimmy-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other.

Even when the facts don't fit, Mr. Jimmy sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that we should derive moral guidance from his glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented proposed social programs. Who among you reading these words is not moved to end his control over the minds and souls of countless people? If I have a bias, it is only against pathological malcontents who lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. Mr. Jimmy's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, he tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday.

Although Mr. Jimmy would rather I discuss the personality flaws of unwed, pregnant teenagers, many people have witnessed him perpetuate the myth that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to transform our society into a jaundiced war machine. Mr. Jimmy generally insists that his witnesses are mistaken and blames his ultra-blinkered bromides on inarticulate slobs. It's like he has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility. What's more, Mr. Jimmy says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Jimmy's time has run out. As a consistently mortified observer of his codices, I can't help but want to reverse the devolutionary course he has set for us. Let me relate to you the most incontrovertibly true statement I've ever heard: "When Mr. Jimmy is gone, all that will be left from his legacy of hate is the hate itself." Whoever said that clearly understood that Mr. Jimmy keeps insisting that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that Mr. Jimmy refers to a variety of things using the word "institutionalization". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still insist that his mind is hermetically sealed against fresh air from the real world, have an obligation to do more than just observe what he is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to treat the disease, not the symptoms. We have an obligation to hinder the power of cantankerous, high-handed thieves like him. And we have an obligation to show him how he is as wrong as wrong can be. Given what I know about stubborn serpents, I can say with confidence that we mustn't let Mr. Jimmy substitute rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a surprise that it's a sad world where temperamental hippies have the power to preach hatred. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would rot our minds with the hallucinatory drug of cronyism. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Mr. Saint _ Jimmy.

Abrixna
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inarex on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:55 pm

Sorry Bri, but I must say this......
Am I the only one who understood half of that?

I may sleep, but I will never rest. I may smile, but it will never reach my eyes. I may laugh, but it will never come from my heart. I may hear, but I will never listen. It isn't like it matters in the hard, small life we live in. That is, unless it's HIM I'm with...then it all changes....

Inarex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrixna on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm

I guess. :[

Abrixna
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inarex on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:03 pm

Don't be sad, I mean, that thing is......pure genius, un.

Inarex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kixtty on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:26 am

Very Happy

Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kixtty on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Some big words... anyway im the only one who comes and checks still. im so lonely.......... watch me bounce

now watch this bounce bounce bounce bounce (it's all of us having a good time).. bouncing.. heh heh
im so lonely ...........talking to my self........falling into darkness.........jk

Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top