Ola!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ola!

Post  Kixtty on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:18 pm

Hi im Kixtty and im a good friend of Inarex.. im not mean.. and yes i am a female!!! Shocked i know a shocker... so yea and uh yea! My Organization member is Lighting Blade 4 and you can probably tell she's bubbly...hint hint.. bye! Very Happy

Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ola!

Post  Inarex on Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:42 am

Kixtty...............Must you always be so...bubbly?
Well, hyper really.
I guess, well, that I reply with this important message:

Hola.

I may sleep, but I will never rest. I may smile, but it will never reach my eyes. I may laugh, but it will never come from my heart. I may hear, but I will never listen. It isn't like it matters in the hard, small life we live in. That is, unless it's HIM I'm with...then it all changes....

Inarex
Admin

Location : Waiting for you to tell me why you are asking that question....

View user profile http://nobodiessheart.sephorum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrixna on Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:30 pm

I have a complaint filled against you Kixtty.
The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that it may seem difficult at first to give peace a chance. It is. But FAdm. Kixtty wants to sow the seeds of discord. Who does she think she is? I mean, her hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it. I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Kixtty still has the ability to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison. Why can't we find even one well-designed, peer-reviewed, longitudinal study that clearly demonstrates that naive smut peddlers should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers? Probably because no comprehensive study has ever drawn such a disgusting conclusion. In contrast, many studies indicate that if we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to shout back at Kixtty's propaganda.

I have a plan to reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Kixtty's theories. I call this plan "Operation get Kixtty off our backs". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that one of the goals of phallocentrism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Kixtty admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Kixtty's own mediocrity can flourish. For a variety of reasons, some strategic, some ideological, some attitudinal, and all of them wrong, the worst classes of meddlesome racketeers I've ever seen deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that she may be generating.

No matter how bad you think Kixtty's traducements are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. There are situations where certain double standards are appropriate and there are situations where they are not. People who are attacked by the most bitter beggars you'll ever see basically have three options. They can ignore the attacks, engage the attackers in a debate, or apply some sanction which will put an end to the attack. In point of fact, whenever there's an argument about Kixtty's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that I cringe at the thought of how Kixtty might some day blame our societal problems on handy scapegoats. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. She has declared that she's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to get people to sign a petition to limit her ability to cause trouble. Kixtty's revolting all right; the very sight of her turns my stomach. All kidding aside, if she can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: In order to condemn FAdm. Kixtty's criminal ineptitude, tremendous sacrifices and equally great labors will sincerely be necessary.

Sorry, but the men at Corprate said that I must tell you this.
Oh yes: Hola.

Abrixna
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Inarex on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:06 pm

((Don't worry, Kixtty. It's a prank, so don't get offended. Right, Abrixna? Neutral))

Even for a prank, I would never write something so long.....

I may sleep, but I will never rest. I may smile, but it will never reach my eyes. I may laugh, but it will never come from my heart. I may hear, but I will never listen. It isn't like it matters in the hard, small life we live in. That is, unless it's HIM I'm with...then it all changes....

Inarex
Admin

Location : Waiting for you to tell me why you are asking that question....

View user profile http://nobodiessheart.sephorum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kixtty on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:24 am

Oh my gosh.. im a criminal... i never knew that. i didn't understand half the words on the thing. let alone understand the whole thing. and i get straight A's too. well i know im terrible with vocab. ill be like wat does that mean? everyone is like you don't know wat that means? santa merry almost christmas

Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum