Hey this is just a distraction to get u people to talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey this is just a distraction to get u people to talk

Post  Kixtty on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:46 am

hello some one pick a subject to talk about im sooo bad at picking one. If you told me to I'd start talking bout how cute bunnies and weasles are. See wat i mean.
Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey this is just a distraction to get u people to talk

Post  Kixtty on Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Guess what people i have kairi's pink dress costume! it
soooooooooo cool i wore it for halloween!
Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kixtty on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 pm

um yea no one EVER goes on neither do i but i still know the website adress which is kinda freaky but yea... i rarely go on... so yep... uh huh.. im talking to myself......all alone... no ones evr on...like i said.. yep. uh huh.. well byz

Ooooooooooooooh guess what! I Have a kairi costume and its so totally AWESOME! but yea no one cares and i already told you this so um yea. this is a long post because there is no one on so there really is no point in writing this at all. but keep reading. I have a billion of stuff to talk about. like uh when i was um... i forgot. .... iwant ice cream and it's cold outside and CHRISTMAS!! WHo hoooo! i mean christmas isn't here yet but still its all good. Presents.....presents.... i mean that isn't wat christmas is all about... christmas is about baby jesus.. I <3 baby jesus sooooo much! he's so adoreable. I think i spelled that wrong. Ha I did! but yea.. i say"but yea" alot dont I?

Yes you do!

Dont think im weird or anything, im not. its just that im so bored out of my mind i have nothing else to do but write junk as I think it.

There is no way im done talking but i want to watch TV rite now so byz...

oooooooooooh guess what? I told you I was gonna say bye but i didn't. No I am. Ok for the third time. this is the real bye................................................................................Sad(tear) someone talk to me..........purty please?
Kixtty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top